Руководство
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 1401. Игроки

There is some inaccuracy in the condition.In condition is writed:'The second line consist two integers x and y'. I write readln(x,y) and got WA#4. When I changed it to readln(y,x), I got AC.
Послано Partisan 24 окт 2005 16:03
Re: There is some inaccuracy in the condition.In condition is writed:'The second line consist two integers x and y'. I write readln(x,y) and got WA#4. When I changed it to readln(y,x), I got AC.
Послано Samsonov Alex [USU] 24 окт 2005 22:52
Are you sure?
Probably you write

for i:=1 to x
  for j:=1 to y

In this case you should switch x and y.
Re: There is some inaccuracy in the condition.In condition is writed:'The second line consist two integers x and y'. I write readln(x,y) and got WA#4. When I changed it to readln(y,x), I got AC.
Послано Dr.Korbin 16 мар 2006 04:53
I had WA#4 for 3 times, than I replaced

scanf("%d %d %d", &n, &x, &y);

with

scanf("%d %d %d", &n, &y, &x);

and got AC! But I'm sure that there is a mistake in tests cuz I think that the first version of my program was right. :-|
No subject
Послано SuperLight 15 апр 2006 16:33
I also had wa#4 before changing readln(x,y) to readln(y,x)!
but now i have AC
Послано wangyin 15 ноя 2006 17:40
I hadn't change x and y,
but I still got AC.
Maybe something wrong with your program.
Послано Nechaev Ilya (Rybinsk SAAT) 15 ноя 2006 18:22
Read problem statement more careful:

The second line consists of two integers x and y — those are the coordinates of the deleted cell (1 <= x, y <= 2n). X is a number of a LINE and Y — a number of a ROW.
Послано Denis Koshman 24 июл 2008 17:50
Yep, and both LINE and ROW usually refer to something horizontal (along with Y coordinate) :) That should be rows/columns for clearer problem statement.
Re: No subject
Послано VasilySlesarev 19 июн 2009 13:23
The same
The statement is fixed (+)
Послано Sandro (USU) 19 июн 2009 19:51
If some inaccurate statement need to be fixed, it's better to write about it to timus_support@acm.timus.ru instead of webboard.