|
|
вернуться в форумI have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal! Please, help! Thanks. Re: I have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal! I have WA8 and I can't understand my mistake as you. But I understand your mistake. Input: 6 ababab ababab Output: 0 Edited by author 14.06.2006 18:04 Re: I have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal! Thanks! But now I have TLE#8!!! I have O(n) algo! Why TLE? Re: I have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal! Hi! I have the same problems. First, WA#2 then TLE#8. Have you solved this problem? Thanks. Re: I have WA#2. Cann't understand why! I use AnsiString in Pascal! I understand my mistake, so i have TLE8 now. O(N)algo. 50% of working time my program only read from input file. Can anybody help plz? How quickly read lines in pascal? What's wrong with test#8? |
|
|