ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix

Delyan Something is wrong with Check Program [8] // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 8 Oct 2008 06:26
I make matrices from the sequence of Catalan numbers 1,2,5,14,42,132,429,1430,4862,...
Such matrices satisfy all criterion:
1)All numbers are positive integers
2) Determinants of all matrices are equal to 1
But I get WA2
I got AC using your method with first submission.
ibra (TNU) Re: Something is wrong with Check Program [3] // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 10 Aug 2009 15:27


Edited by author 10.08.2009 18:08
Use big numbers...
Crash_access_violation Re: Something is wrong with Check Program [1] // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 11 Nov 2009 21:43
I use your method, but I got wa6. :( please help me.

Edited by author 11.11.2009 21:43
Crash_access_violation Admins please check the problem // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 23 Nov 2009 03:29
Artem Khyzha Re: Something is wrong with Check Program [1] // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 25 Apr 2010 03:00
Wow, its great, but how did you get to Catalan's numbers?
Crash_access_violation Re: Something is wrong with Check Program // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 5 Jul 2010 21:42
please said me, what answer when n=20? thanks
Vit Demidenko Re: Something is wrong with Check Program // Problem 1625. Hankel Matrix 13 Feb 2014 16:45
burn in hell with you spoiler