ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 2056. Стипендия

SquidBoy Slight Clarification [2] // Задача 2056. Стипендия 24 сен 2015 07:55
It took me a while to get this one correct, and it's because I found part of the descritpion to be ambiguous/unclear - so I'm posting this clarification which hopefully will help anyone else who has the same misunderstanding.

"if a student has got satisfactory marks, the scholarship is not given, "

I read this to mean "got ONLY satisfactory marks" but my solutions were rejected.
Once I modified my solution to treat it as "got ANY satisfactory marks", the solution was accepted.
adityarev Re: Slight Clarification // Задача 2056. Стипендия 4 мар 2020 01:20
dang. thanks for it
Newaz Re: Slight Clarification // Задача 2056. Стипендия 1 апр 2024 13:02
Thanks!